Did You Know?
More property owners trust the John C. Conover Agency to market, manage, and maintain their homes in Asbury Park than any other professional vacation rental management company on the Jersey Shore. What makes our vacation property management service different from the rest? We take pride in our relationships and customer service for homeowners that rent their homes to vacationers and want their guests to have a quality experience. By taking care of your home like it is our own, you’re guaranteed that both you and your guests will get service backed with integrity, solid follow-through, and genuine accountability. You shouldn’t expect anything less!
- You can sign up for Homeaway/VRBO at half the cost, and our agent will set up & manage the account for you.
- Your tenants will have the opportunity to pay by e-check or credit card.
- Your agent will screen tenants carefully, and facilitate the summer certificate of occupancy process.
At Conover we developed the most venues to capitalize on the barely-tapped vacation rental potential for homeowners in Asbury Park. We have two ways to make taking advantage of this revenue stream even easier: our Summer Rental Marketing Plan and Property Management Services.
The Conover Summer Rental Marketing Plan
- Agents with experience marketing and expediting summer rentals
- A marketing campaign targeted to nearby metropolitan areas
- A hand-crafted welcome packet for vacationers
- Marketing to previous vacationers for repeat visitors
Conover Property Management Services
- Weekly / monthly services
- Check in / check out services
- Maid services
- Property maintenance
- Concierge services provided through partnership with City & Sea Lifestyle Concierge
- Upon check out go through checklist of house to make sure everything is in order and not broken
- Garbage and recycling removal
- Handle any issues with property (if anything not working and in need of repair, gets repair service and monitors repairs)
- Handle the security deposits (return)
- If homeowners wants, we will handle paying of all bills related to the summer rental
- Buying of supplies as needed
- Drop out at any time.
Need a property manager for off-season? We can help you there too, with flat rates that you can mix and match to fit your budget and scope.